We’re often asked about the advantages of design-build over the conventional system of architect and general contractor. It’s a great question and with over a decade of design-build experience under our belts, we feel like it’s a good time to call out a few reasons why the design-build system is so good.
- Everybody is on the same team: We’re all in this together and we all have the same goal –to arrive at a successful project that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations for their project.
- Continuity: A design-build firm is involved from start to finish, which adds an inherent efficiency. The chance for things to fall through the cracks is greatly diminished
- Expertise: Professional experience in construction and understand pricing, sequencing and how buildings go together.
- Collaboration: Design-build cuts out the big egos so common in the design industry. In design-build the client retains total control over the project and the team is there to empower them.
- Cost savings: Inherent to the design-build model is a savings of approximately 10% of the project costs.
Why Choose Us
WE ARE PASSIONATE
We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company in the Manitoba. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using quality materials while offering clients the support and accessibility.
HONEST AND DEPENDABLE
For us, honesty is the only policy and we strive to complete all projects with integrity, not just with our clients, but also our suppliers and contractors. With thousands of successful projects under our belt, we are one of the most trusted construction companies in Manitoba
WE ARE ALWAYS IMPROVING
We commit ourselves to complete all projects within the timeline set with our clients. We use the best of technology and tools to ensure that all jobs are done quickly but also giving attention to details and ensuring everything is done correctly.
WE ARE COR CERTIFIED
NP Construction has always had a strong enforcement in the area of safety. In 2003 we started the development of our safety program which has grown into what it is today. Since 2011 our company has been COR Certified and have maintained that certification since. We are continuously learning and looking for ways to keep our workers and sub-trades safe at work.
Who We Are?
Established in 1986, NP Construction Ltd. has grown to become one of Manitoba's leading medium sized construction firms. Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, NP Construction Ltd. has demonstrated capabilities in commercial, industrial, and recreation projects, developments and facilities.
Steelway provides buildings of several types including industrial, commercial, recreational and farm related structures. NP Construction is an authorized builder for Steelway Building Systems and is often incorporated in our design build projects.